NHTSA recall campaigns 18E-008 or 18E-009 of II MUCH Fuel/Differential Vent
UPDATE (7 JUNE 19): We have had some issues with our recall process -- please see the following.
1.DO NOT sign up for more units than you plan to replace or sign up more than once.
2. DO NOT send us a unit purchased before June of 2014. If you are unsure if your unit qualifies for the recall please contact us. There will be a $50.00 (USD) fee to return units not covered by the recall.
3. DO NOT sign up hoping to get a free unit -- we inspect, verify, and photograph all units sent in for the recall before sending out a replacement
4. DO read the return instructions sent with the return shipping label.
5. If you are still waiting for a return shipment label it may have gone into your SPAM folder. Please check before contacting us or taking other action.
6. If you have not received your replacement after sending us your unit, please contact us, your package may have been lost by UPS.
- Please see the NHTSA recall letter to determine if you own a product impacted by the recall.
- After reading the letter, Add as many of the affected product (below) to the shopping cart as you plan on exchanging.
- Return labels have been delayed to correspond to the delay in new inventory. Please read the Frequently Asked Questions for detailed information.
- DO NOT send to us before then as it will not be properly tracked and recorderd per NHTSA regulations.
- You do not need a credit card as there will be no charge. You will see additional information when you click on the products below.